My Time as a Masseuse

When I was in college, I--like many students--didn't have a lot of money. Desperate for a bit of cash, so I could keep up my very active social life I went looking for a job. As luck--or I choose to believe the Universe--would have it I came across an ad posted in one of those free newsletters I picked up at the natural foods store.

"Massage therapist wanted," said the ad. "Great money, flexible hours."

The manager Heather sounded lovely and warm over the phone, and I was thrilled when she invited me in for an interview the next day.

The interview went well, and Heather and I bonded over our shared love of dogs. Heather said she liked my easy-going personality and positive energy.

She asked if I was licensed? I told her I was not but I loved giving friends massages and I was confident I could do the job.

She said if I really wanted the job then I could start by working the front desk while I took massage classes in the evening. She told me I was exactly the type of person they were looking for. Young, sexy and enthusiastic.

I must admit her "you're sexy" remark caught me a little off guard. I wasn't a fool, and I knew that there were professional massage parlors and there were those other massage parlors. Those places really didn't bother me as long as it was a safe environment and I didn't feel threatened. And Heather's place was very clean and looked very professional but the staff was female only and very attractive.

After a couple of weeks working the front desk and taking classes in the evening the time came for my first massage. One of the therapist called in sick so we were short a person.

The client was a good looking middle-aged man who was sharply dressed and polite. It was clear he was a regular because he called Heather by name. I used medium pressure, as requested, and kept everything well above board. Everything went just as it should throughout my first massage.

When I told him it was time to turn over it became very obvious that he was enjoying my treatment. He had an erection the size of the Eiffel Tower. Neither of us said a word about it and I continued my treatment.

When I got to his legs he was getting more into it and by the sound of his moans I thought he might cum at any moment.

Just as I was about to finish up he slid off his sheet, exposing his enormous erection.

"God that was amazing! Would you mind finishing me off, please, love?" he said.

He wasn't unpleasant or aggressive in any way, and with him being a regular, I got the feeling this was his usual treatment.

I didn't want to cause a scene or embarrass him, so, after hesitating for a moment I just thought, "Oh, what the hell." And he was a good looking man--nothing creepy about him.

It didn't take long to give the man what he wanted. He was as respectful and polite as a man can be in those circumstances. He kept his hands to himself and kept quiet throughout the minute or so it took me to get him to orgasm.

When he was done, he wiped himself dry on a towel and dressed quickly. He smiled warmly at me and thanked me, before heading back to reception to pay. Not knowing what else to do, I cleaned up the room and prepared it for the next customer.

I meet the client in the lobby as he was paying. He smiled and told Heather that he really likes "the new girl" and that she's a great therapist. Even going so far as saying it was one of the best massages he's ever had.

As he left he handed me a $50 tip. When I realized that my pay per hour just passed any previous job by a long shot I knew I wanted to keep doing this for a while.

When I got back to the break room and the other girls, they smiled and asked me how my customer was, with no hint of a knowing look or suggestion that anything other than a massage had gone on. I smiled and said I think we both enjoyed it. And he left me a $50 tip! They glanced at each with a knowing smile of what took place.

At first I wondered whether this man had just taken advantage of me being new. But I soon realized that I wasn't forced to do anything and everything was completely consensual. I at that moment was being a pleasure-provider and to me that is one of the best things you can be.

After Heather received my glowing review from her regular client she told me I could become a regular masseuse as long as I continued my training. I excitedly agreed already imagining how rich I was about to become.

I loved giving massages to these men. Most sessions were just regular treatments. But as time went by I began to pick up on the signs that my clients may be interested in more than just a massage. For these guys I would softly rub my hands on their glutes. As I massaged their inner thighs I would raise my hands as far up the inside of his leg as I could. If they moaned or lifted their hips I would accidently rub against their testicles or even tough their penis.

These men, like my first customer, become very aroused and I gave each of them all what they wanted. They were all respectful, polite and great tippers. And they all gave me great reviews.

Finally, there was this one guy who was sexy as fuck! His gorgeous blue eyes made me melt and as the session went on I was the one getting turned on. I did my usual trick up rubbing way up the inside of his thigh and he obviously enjoyed it very much.

When he flipped onto his back his erection was showing through the thin sheet covering. I started by standing behind his head and reaching over to massage his chest. I then lowered my hands onto this rock hard abs. As I did this my crotch was against his head. The pressure of his head touching my pussy sent shock waves through my body.

I slid my hands down to the top of his sheet, so far that I could feel the top line of his pubic hairs. I saw his cock twitch up making it even more erect than it already was. I knew he wanted the same thing I wanted.

I moved around to the side of the table and removed the sheet covering his beautiful cock. He reached out and touched my ass. He slid his fingers under the waist band of my leggings and tried to slid them down. I helped him and quickly removed all of my clothes. I wanted this man and I didn't care if he was a client or not.

And he wanted me. I lowered my head and placed my tongue against the head of his beautiful cock. He moaned so loud that I had to ask him to be quiet.

I climbed onto the table with my ass facing him as I gave his cock the best mouth massage I could give. In return he buried his face between my ass and his tongue darted in and out of my soaking wet pussy. Amazing! We both we treating each other.

I slid my pussy onto his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. I rode him so hard that I'm surprised the table withstood our session.

He pulled his dick out and shot his warm semen all over my ass. My God what fun, what pleasure!

I worked at Heather's place for two years. She never asked again about my classes and being the busy student who enjoyed her night life I chose partying over massage classes and never completed my license.

I loved my time as a masseuse. I believe it helped me become the pleasure-provider and pleasure-seeker that I am today. I wasn't traumatized by what had gone on. I happily took the great pay I was given at the end of each shift and enjoyed heading home to my college friends, who loved to hear about my daily adventures.

And who knows I might just finish my massage training yet.

https://interviews.adultdvdtalk.com/natasha-james/

http://thecolorless.net/users/dreckjonas

https://www.slikouronlife.co.za/artist/55308

https://www.yates.co.nz/garden-club/public/173117

https://eternagame.org/web/player/262764/

https://community.khoros.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/88705

http://forum.vingrad.ru/users/dreckjonas

http://www.progettokublai.net/forums/users/dreckjonas/

https://pokemaster.es/social/dreckjonas/

https://www.hondencentrum.com/dreckjonas/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 06

12 Toes 13 Stories Pt. 07

Ihonette's Gambit Ch. 02