Our Story

My wife Karen is a very sexual person. And also a very sexy person. We were friends way back in high school and we even dated off and on in school. But mostly she went with guys from out of town and I dated girls from our town. Rumors were Karen was an easy fuck. But you know how rumors are. And after graduation she went one way and I another. I went off to the US Army for two years and she got married.

I lived with my first wife for a couple years before we finally married And Karen divorced and remarried . My wife was not very sexually driven and our relationship was filled with lots of doubts. She carried baggage from her first failed marriage and was over loaded with it. Sex was much easier ignored than enjoyed. This was not a great way to feel good about my marriage. So I spent much time in the bar. And sooner or later something jumps up to satisfy the lack of sexual pleasure at home.

I was soon enjoying sexual pleasures with someone not my wife. I was confused enough I was open to my wife enjoying sex with anyone just to know she was interested enough to do it. My wife knew I was having sex with someone else. She was bowling on a league one night a week. After bowling they usually stopped at the bar and had a few drinks. She was usually home by between 11pm and midnight.

Well, midnight came and went. And then 1am, and 2am, and 3am, and about 4:30 she came home. I did question her about where and what she'd done til that time in the morning? She simply said she had gone to a house party and she had made out with a young man on the couch for 4hrs.

But they had kept their under ware on. Well his and her panties. Now things were very slow in the making out department if you play for 4 hours and can't get your under ware off? The guy who ran the bar, the girl I was fucking and my first wife and a nice young man consisted of the house party.

I had unknowingly stopped the guy who ran the bar from getting his cock in the girl I ended up fucking regularly. I had ask her if she had been going to let him fuck her? She told me that she was yes. I ask if she was still interested in doing so? She replied if I would not be upset that yes she would like to do him. I told her I would be very pleased if she did so, as I felt badly I had stopped them from doing so before.

That is why she was down to his house and the reason for the house party. My wife and her friend were on the couch just outside the bedroom where my friend and my girl friend were screwing. They had to come out right by the couch to the bathroom.

My girl friend told me that my wife's clothes were all in a pile with his and under ware was included and they were fucking. Now she might have reason to stretch the truth? My friend who ran the bar was not saying much. He was friends with my wife too. But he finally admitted he was very sure they were fucking. I was actually thrilled she was interested enough to do it, And no I was not upset at all that someone else had his cock in my wife.

A few nights later we were up town in the bar and we were having a few drinks and when I looked around my wife was gone. I went outside and our car was gone. I spent the next few hours walking all over town trying to find my car. Finally at some where around 4 am in the morning I decided she might be out to the house that her new boyfriend lived in which was about 3 miles east of town. He lived with 3 other guys in a big two story farm house.

I was worried, Pissed, and scared, some thing might have happened to her. I knew she wouldn't be there but I just had no where else to look. So I walked out there. Well by golly gee there under the yard light in the drive sat my car. Now first idea is just get in the car and go home. But I am very upset at this point. I am pissed. So I walk over to the house and try the back door. It is locked.

So now what? I take a step back and kick the door right in the area of the lock. The door flies wide open and I walk in. I go to the nearest bed room open walk in and jerk the covers back. One head and the guy rolls over looks at me and says "FUCK" then mumbles "Up stairs end of the hall last door on the right."

I flip the covers back up, turn the light back off, close the door and head upstairs. I walk down the hall to the last door on the right flip the light on and Two heads. I grab the longer hair and pull the completely naked female out of the bed into the standing position beside me. She is pissed and fighting big time. I just hold her out at arms length by her hair and let her rant.

The male half then jumps out of bed also totally naked and tries to do the right thing and get me to let go of the females hair. Which I do just long enough to pop him and insist he set his ass down and shut the fuck up until spoken to. And to grab the hair again before she can do anything but bitch.

We repeat this about four more times before I drag her naked ass down the hall way and down the stairs and out into the yard under the yard light by the car where we can have a talk while I am not holding her by her hair. We stand out there under the yard light in their yard for probably a full forty minutes while she is completely naked and talk.

She openly admits she came out here at 9 pm and has been in bed with the young man naked until I drug her ass out of his bed. She admits she has had is bare cock in her pussy or mouth most of the night until a couple hours ago when the had fallen asleep. I am not upset with the young man for doing what most any young man would have done. I would have at his age and been tickled pink.

My wife was about 8 years older than the young man. My ex-wife was pretty not beautiful and about 140lbs big breasted at maybe 38 and full C cups with big nipples. And full round hips. She wanted to go home. And would I go up and get her clothes back upstairs? Her name was Carol.

I looked her in the eye and shook my head no. I didn't take my clothes off up there.

"But they will see me come back in and go upstairs. They are all home."

"Yes, they will so push those big tits out and walk proudly back in and give them a great look and get dressed."

As she walked towards the back door I said softly.

"And give Norman a quicky before you dress and tell him I am sorry for smacking him."

She just grinned back over her shoulder. She was gone nearly a half hour before returning and we left. We talked it out and it fixed things for a while. I should have pushed things and maybe it was fixable?

She admitted she felt sexier with the whole thing than she had ever felt. She had totally enjoyed the fucking she had gotten with Norman. Both times. She had enjoyed them all seeing her naked at their house. They had all watched out the windows as she stood in the yard under the yard light. They watched as she came back into the yard and went up to his room. They listened to him fuck her before she dressed and left.

She had let Larry see her big tits as she rode Norm's cock on the couch and had grinned at him as he stood and watched her big tits bounce as she fucked. She had wanted him to see her. I tried. I really did. I ask her if she felt sexy showing off for Larry? She admitted she had.

I told her I thought she should let Norman fuck her more. And that she should let Larry fuck her too. She admitted she had let Norm fuck her before she'd dressed and he had ask if maybe she'd see him some more.

"I ask what she had told him?"

"He had his cock in me and I told him I would love for him to do this lots more."

"And Larry?"

"Larry is not bashful, as I was fucking Norm he fondled both my breasts and kissed me and told me he wants to fuck me."

"And you said?"

"What should I have told him?"

"He ask me to stay after bowling this week."

"So he could fuck you?"

"Up in the little store room?"

"Yes he wants me to go up there with him."

"And?"

"I said I would."

"Good."

The week passed quickly and no more was said about anything. Bowling night came and she went to bowling. I was sure they went up to the bar for a few drinks. The usual time she was home came and went. Midnight came and went. I was sure the bar was closed? By one am I figured Larry was fucking my wife? By two I knew he was fucking her good and probably for the second time. I was more than slightly pleased my wife was being sexually active with him.

I am not sure what time she got home but when she crawled into bed I smelled the raw sex. I was very pleased she had really done it. When she told me he'd ask her, I went in and talked to him about it. He was very nervous. I told him I wanted it to happen. He then admitted he had ask her and she had agreed. I ask him what he thought about her big tits. He said he couldn't wait to get hold of them again. I also told him to tell Norm to have her out to the house anytime he wanted.

Carol had fucked 19 guys before we got together. And I desire a woman who knew about sex and enjoyed it. Her sex drive was very disappointing. But once I got her started and encouraged her she began to open up and really enjoy her sexual freedom while I encouraged her. She began to see Larry every bowling night after he closed the bar and most Saturday nights she went out to the house.

Norman began to talk to Larry about Carol's nights out there at the house. He said he had her on the couch and got her big tits out. He'd told her the guys had all seen them anyway so why cover them up? It had happened twice in the six or so times out there. Larry said some of the guys were interested and he thought Norm was going to try to get her to fuck them.

I was slightly surprised that she had been not interested to being this slutty. Several weeks passed and her nights continued with Larry after bowling and out to the house on Saturday nights. I was still seeing my little girl friend on these nights. Then Larry told me Norman had told him Morgan had played with Carol's breasts and he was talking to her about letting them all fuck her.

I ask if Norm thought she was interested? Oh, Ya he thinks she's going to do it. I instantly began to tease her about her being the House whore. And gang banging out there.

She ask me seriously what I thought about it?

"How many times have you teased them and let them see you naked?"

"Several lately now. The last two nights out there they were all home and I was down stairs naked all evening. They have all felt my breasts bare. And Morgan fingered me and sucked them."

"Then you need to let them fuck you."

"All of them?"

"Yes all four of them."

She stayed out there for the next weekend. And I stopped by the bar and talked to Larry Sunday when he was cleaning. I ask him if he'd talked to Norm that morning.

"Ya I talked to him this morning about 10 am. Your wife was on the couch fucking Steve at that time. She fucked them all last night. So she is their house whore now."

Why Carol turned this new leaf I have no idea? Carol fucked Larry for over six years while he ran the City Lounge. Usually two nights a week. She spent 3 nights a week out to the house and fucked the guys for over seven years. Norman, Steve, Greg, and Morgan fucked her lots. They had several parties out there during the years out there. Maybe as many as 25 of them. I was told she was naked at everyone of them. And some of the guys fucked her at everyone.

And then she quit. Sex for her stopped.

Part-2 Karen soon

https://www.codeproject.com/Messages/5773477/Dont-understand-the-error

https://camihohi.contently.com/

https://www.copyrighted.com/website/znbwxzo8DeCG18wc

https://www.coppiacuckold.com/pictures/view/40152

https://www.craftberrybush.com/2018/12/free-printable-christmas-gift-wrap.html

http://hotspot.courier-journal.com/2007/08/g-o-s-s-i-p.html#comments

https://www.cottercrunch.com/gluten-free-foods-reduce-stress-meal-plan/

https://dasauge.de/aktuell/design/e1106

https://www.cutoutandkeep.net/users/vobuzisu

https://creativemornings.com/individuals/dusegupi/followers

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 06

12 Toes 13 Stories Pt. 07

Ihonette's Gambit Ch. 02