A Simple Survey? Ch. 03

I couldn't believe I had run through a red light. I barely missed causing an accident. I hadn't been paying attention, too busy thinking about getting home and masturbating. I couldn't stop shaking. It was enough to pull me out of my thoughts and I felt distress wash through me; over what I was becoming. I drove carefully home telling myself I was not going to use the vibrator I'd just bought. I was not going to have anything else to do with Gurls or their survey or money. I was going to strip off these slutty clothes and go back to being my nerdy, normal self. I tried to ignore the thrill that raced through me, thinking about stripping. Gurls could try to change me, but I knew who I was. I was determined.

After I parked at my apartment, I thought about leaving my purchases in my car. It would mean I wouldn't be tempted by them. Instead, I rationalized that someone could see them through the windows somehow and I should bring them in. The idea of someone seeing that giant vibrator embarrassed me and turned me on. Already the rationality that came from the near accident was sliding away. I tried to hold onto my thoughts of leaving behind my slutty, out of control behavior. As I walked to my apartment, the man from 21B eyed my whole body, watching me walk away. I felt a thrill of lust and wished he'd proposition me. After I let myself into my apartment, I realized I had a problem. Taking off my clothes was going to leave me vulnerable to touching myself. While still debating what to do, I began sliding my short, sexy skirt off, leaving wetness dribbling down my thighs. I gasped as I realize I had started to strip in front of the open windows. I quickly pull the skirt up. I decided I needed a distraction and checked my email. Whimpering, I sat down heavily. There was an email from Gurls.com. As if in a trance, I clicked the email open. "Congratulations!", They knew I've used the gift cards. Shame, fear, and desire raced through me. There was another button to click, to do an additional survey, since I'd gone shopping. They promised more gift cards if I do.

I whispered "no" and pulled myself away from the computer. Gurls was perverting me. Changing me. I had to stop this. My mind spun I as I saw the bag from Toyland. I needed to get rid of those items. I needed to stop all of this. I got up and walked dazedly over and picked up the bag. I looked down and saw the box with the vibrator and my pussy clenched and more juice ran down my legs. My thoughts turned to the lint brush I'd been masturbating with and how unsatisfactory it is. I heard myself, whispering "stop" but I was panting with need. I lied to myself, saying I would throw the dildo away as I pulled it from the bag. Once out I stumbled to the bedroom with it hoping it had a charge.

It turned on and within moments I had it inside my wet slit. The first orgasm was amazing but then that familiar disappointment started. Each orgasm seemed less satisfactory and left me needing a really good one even more. I started to try to imagine myself in scenarios like those in the video. Wandering off with a man who had catcalled me in the street. Him taking me to an alley and pushing me against a wall. Going to the bar and letting some stranger pick me up and going out to his car and giving him a blowjob. 'Mr. Handsome', who gave me the first survey, bending me over the table and fucking my ass. The more degrading, I imagined, the better the orgasm but none were good enough. I wanted to be used. I was becoming the slut in these fantasies. The dildo finally went dead and after a while of humping myself with it anyway, I gave up. I needed a man.

I finally stopped. I hadn't eaten all day and I reminded myself I couldn't spend my life masturbating. Especially when it just left me more desperate. As I walked into the living room I realized I hadn't put any clothes on and the blinds were still open. I was about to get clothes them when the open email from Gurls caught my eye. It was full of swirling patterns and I found myself staring. Slowly I walked over and sat down in front of the computer. I clicked the survey which was full of questions that left me overcome with shame. Of course, the shame just made me wetter and needier. "Did I ever masturbate in public places?" I had twice today. "Did I dress like a slut?" Yes. "Did I neglect responsibilities because I was obsessed with sex" I hadn't made it to work. Was I constantly wet and horny?" Yes! "Did I parade around naked". I turned and looked at the open blinds. It was dark outside. Anyone could see in. A thrill of pleasure ran through my body. "Was I a slut?" I guess I was now, even though I still hadn't had sex. After that the "Good gurl" prompt came up, my body shivered in satisfaction and by the time the spirals started I was already masturbating again.

The spirals led to videos again. These videos were regularly interspersed with words, "Slut", "Fuck", "Suck" "Obey". I echoed the words out loud, the sound of my raspy voice giving me even more pleasure. Images of sluts down on their knees, covered in cum, sucking dick after dick. Whores in glory holes. Cunts tied up, gagged, fucked by massive toys, whip marks covering their bodies. Sluts fucked by multiple men at the same time. Fingers deep inside, I masturbated until I dropped into a restless, dream filled sleep, still naked in the chair in front of my window.

Stay tuned for chapter 4...

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/OnJUq8g8x9yR/

https://community.waveapps.com/profile/aketxeaqer

https://www.westhamtillidie.com/users/aketxeaqer

https://community.whattoexpect.com/forums/june-2016-babies/topic/advanced-20-month-old-65152844.html

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/user/ager6803

https://blog.ulifestyle.com.hk/blogger/aketxeaqer/2019/09/your-opinion-of-me-doesnt-define-who-i-am/

https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/vcs-delete-empty-changesets-button-is-missing-if-the-empty-changeset-asset-list-hasnt-been-expanded-before

https://in.usgbc.org/people/ager-aketxe/0011339517

https://tuugs.com/zone-tans-leaked-sex-tape/

http://aketxeaqer.uniterre.com/1045537/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 06

12 Toes 13 Stories Pt. 07

Ihonette's Gambit Ch. 02